Sunday 7 October 2012

Polka dots on pink

Hi there! I must apologise for my prolonged absence from the blogging world. I've been extremely busy and haven't had enough free time to finish a blog post. Good news- I'm back now, bearing a cute pink polka dotted mani!


-After the usual base coat, I applied Nabi's "Baby Pink" polish. 
-I used Revlon's Super Top Speed polish in "Shazam" on half of the nail, applied in a diagonal fashion. This is a really pretty glittery pink polish which dries quickly. I used two coats to get to the level of glitterbomb I was looking for.
-I painted a black line separating glitter from creme with Kiss striping polish in Pearl Black. It actually has a blue shimmer, but plain black would be better for this look.


-The mani was looking cute (apart from the messy cuticles- excuse the lack of cleanup before the pics were taken!) but I felt it could use a little extra something....so I used a dotting tool and plain black polish to add polka dots, then finished with top coat.



I think the polka dots did a lot to spruce it up and increase the cuteness factor. What do you think?

Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...