Sunday 20 January 2013

Just checking in...

Hello!

This has been my longest absence from blogging since I started. I usually have to try to make time to do polish posts and it just hasn't been that easy to find time over the last week or two. I should be doing some nail art today so I'll have a post for you soon. I'm thinking of doing a nail art series based on one of my favourite things- Carnival (my blog was even named after it!)! My plan is to do nail art based on a different costume each time. Hopefully I can find the time to do it! lol

Happy polishing!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Interesting blog. Welcome to http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/
    :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. and this has been so long since i don't visit u too..I hope u are going to post more beautiful things and come and visit my blog too! wishing u well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE NOMINATED YOU FOR THE BEST BLOG AWARD!! :) check here:
    http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it/2013/04/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...