Thursday 13 December 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge Day 1: Silver and Gold

I've decided to participate in the 10 day Holiday Nail Art Challenge by datyorkLOVES and Delight In Nails.


I discovered the challenge via Fancy Phalanges about two hours ago so I hadn't planned anything. I therefore have an extremely simple mani for today's challenge.


Today's theme is "Silver and Gold." I used two coats of Kleancolour's "Pearl Silver" as the base and used gold striping tape to create a very simple design on two accent nails.






Happy polishing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! I look forward to see what else you come up with. I really need to get myself some striping tape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessie! I got the striping tape on Amazon. It's a little tricky to use but once you get the hang of it, it's quite useful.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...